Neverboard Secret Santa '08!!

that's not how it works! :mad:

And anyway, that's not how it works. You're either all in, or not playing!

John = Awesome aka Det Som Engang Var

And yeah I know it's not how it works but :lol: I imagined their names mixed into a hat and one drawn for me, then the rest added intot he main drawing. I don't care who I get as long as A) they don't do something like mail me something stupid/gross B) they actually put some kind of thought into it, because regardless of who I get I'll make it an entertaining gift to open (not in a bad way :lol:)

I seriously hope nobody raises a fit about Joe playing along. It could ruin this whole thing.
Yeh :\ I don't have to play if that's gonna be the case.

I seriously hope nobody raises a fit about Joe playing along. It could ruin this whole thing.
well I raise a fit about christmas gifts of powermetal crap with pompous eurotrash scribbles all over it! but i certainly wouldnt raise a fit about Tango & Cash on DVD!

HINT!!

Sending pizza to the states is like us sending you a Belgian waffle accompanied with a bottle of Bud :D
Not sure I understand what you mean, but I think I get what you're saying :)

I already have an idea for almost all of you, except those I don't know all that well. And I'm pretty sure the person who receives a gift from me will be happy.

If they're not, I'll come burn their house down.

Because I'll know.

I'll know where you live.

Secret Satan '08

Confirmed!

- Brooks
- Anvil
- ct_thrash
- ~Lynn~
- Jace_Mereel
- Lunar Still
- Will Bozarth
- Dead_Lioness
- JenniferGentle
- Karmic
- Shpongled
- Liverslapper
- neal
- Nikki
- El Stormo
- WhiteBeastofWotan
- Undefined
- Kvlt Wench

Where's Waldo?

Ok, changing rules. You don't even have to BUY anything for these people. The price limits have been removed!

Look around you house. Got something awesome? Funny? Something you don't need? Send that!

With the price limit removed, I can offer, art! A drawing that is! :)

Whew, I gotta lotta drawing to do this season! Hhahah! What it's going to be I don't know yet. But this is what I got. I hope everyone is down for this.

As far as me goes, it's the thought that counts. A nice hand written letter, a joke, a book of stamps! I'm mailing art all the time! Just hit me with some love! :oops: