NEVERLADY, with most radiant beauty only the goddess like you could have, do come in!

what to bed, we were at work...
and NoLordy Kjetil was alone, I assume, as he's not allowed to move or breathe at all when his girlfriend is around. :D

hehe tee you nasty girl, OhLordy is a very big viking who has no fear of small girls!

U worked till 3 pm??? poor metalheadz .... I was drunk and fell asleep shortly after midnight haha

yeah, right, I know! since his girlfriend moved in with him, he hardly comes here....:D

are you still drunk, or what? of course we worked in the afternoon, it wasn't 3 AM......:confused: daaamn! :lol:

ooops ... *blushes*

haha - shit I always match up that fuckin am / pm
I´m an idiot as it seems ....

ohLordy - yeah tee, seems his girlfriend occupies him alot :D

:D :D :D exactly, that's why I don't see the reason for him to come here and give us something from his setlist... :Smug:

:Smokedev:

Originally posted by Tee
WTF? are you drunk again? (the last time you said that was for the New Year's Eve...:D :lol: )
Shit, I don't remember.... Did I brush my teeth when we were in Wigwam or what??.... :err: :lol:

haha gals come get started with the party :)=

and tee .. thx for the lesson! pm = past midnight? correct?
I´m good studend!

aeh what? ah f+ck its always the same when a prettey girl talks to me I become nervous and start talkin nosense :)=
anyway, don´t give up .. I´ll try hard!!
but not now cause now I´ll move out, get some beer while watching pretty maids ... the girls, not the band!
cya!

Originally posted by Serge
aeh what? ah f+ck its always the same when a prettey girl talks to me I become nervous and start talkin nosense :)=
anyway, don´t give up .. I´ll try hard!!
but not now cause now I´ll move out, get some beer while watching pretty maids ... the girls, not the band!
cya!

:lol: see you...

Originally posted by Tee
In front of it. :lol: (that you have such taste in your mouth that you feel like brushing your teeth...:D )
Didn't remember that.... :lol: Nice, isn't it? I mean I am trying to take care of my teeth.... :D

And I am going, too... Take care, everybody!!! :)

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
am ist morgens...also am arsch....alles klar...lol....

Neverlady is retarded! her sig has smth extremely retarded...uhaahahahaha...sorry...this is a thread for drunken ones...haha lmao

[KOTNO]Narrot, I am not retarded. Sorry. :(