NEVERLADY, with most radiant beauty only the goddess like you could have, do come in!

Not Girlfriend that keeps me offline...
It's college and a job fixing PCs that Morons break here in town, hehe.

I do have to go though :(
I have college waaaaay early tomorrow...
SOOOO
If you and anyone else wants to actually SPEAK to NoLordy tomorrow... Be on... hmm... whatever time 90 minutes before right now is tomorrow.
Night.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
I do have to go though :(
I have college waaaaay early tomorrow...
SOOOO
If you and anyone else wants to actually SPEAK to NoLordy tomorrow... Be on... hmm... whatever time 90 minutes before right now is tomorrow.
Night.

I'll be here. :)

lol narrot ... AM arsch iss passend

heya noLordy ... busy doin the repair-thing? haha I could never do something like customer-support but repair? np :)=

Originally posted by Tee

:guh: :rolleyes: :D

hey tee, what expression of fluent speech! haha we have to learn some words ´cause u have to know: to mug is one thing but to mug plus speech .. well!

Originally posted by Serge

hey tee, what expression of fluent speech! haha we have to learn some words ´cause u have to know: to mug is one thing but to mug plus speech .. well!

you smart bastard you.... :err: :yow:

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
i hate that book..haha,,,,no neverlady,you arent retarded...tee is!

should I make up for this then? how about Patrick Süskind: "Das Parfum"?... being retarded I liked it a lot.... :zombie: :err:

I warmly recommend it. It's about a psycho. You might like it. As we are all philosophers, we find a little piece of us in everything. Give it a try. Find yourself, Aquarius. :err: o_O

haha well said tee! the parfum is a funny story, really :)= and, jep, the guy´s a psycho, a cretin, a monster .... inhuman ... cool story

smartass serge
lol