Nevermore and Alice In Chains

there are some cool , gothic keyobard bands from seattle as 3ell
check emm out...must be the acid rain hahahaha

I see where he's coming at though.

Layne Staley + Jerry Cantrell, the most known of AIC
Warrel Dane + Jeff Loomis, most known of Nevermore

both singer/guitarist

similar tempos and tones, different lyrics and sound.

Both have harmionizing vocal styles.

WHAT A JOURNEY

ANYWAY how is the new IAC PROJECT GOING???

any one with gossip??

Thanks, guys, I really enjoyed reading your many responses. This is probably the liveliest board I've ever been on. You formulate a question and immediately receive a handful of interesting answers :cool:

It seems to me that those of you who love both AIC and Nevermore got the picture, right ?

Nicky.

First off, Nevermore and Alice in Chains have been some of my favourite bands for a while now. I can see where you are coming from but the two are pretty different in my opinion. If there is a band that sounds similar to nevermore, it is probably Communic.

nikki- 007

try

ABBA - WATERLOO BABEZ at 33...
=====

Former Van Halen members Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, Red Hot Chili
Pepper`s drummer Chad Smith and guitarist Joe Satriani from herein shall be
collectively known as Chickenfoot.

Well maybe.

The name is a work-in-progress right now and may be changed to something
different. (Guys, add name change to the shopping list and make it a
priority).

The band has been recording and will have an album in early 2009.

Satriani told John Benson at Billboard that, "the style is high-energy,
kick-ass rock 'n' roll. We all bring to the table some unusual influences
and then we also share a lot of roots".

The Hagar/Anthony combo reunites the Van Halen members and if you look at
Satriani as the archrival of Eddie Van Halen and Smith as a worthy rival of
Alex Van Halen, fans of Van Hagen may be in for a real treat, especially if
Hagar includes some of his better-known Van Halen hits.

First off, Nevermore and Alice in Chains have been some of my favourite bands for a while now. I can see where you are coming from but the two are pretty different in my opinion. If there is a band that sounds similar to nevermore, it is probably Communic.

Yeah, I can follow you there, Altitudes. I know Communic quite well, but they just don't have the same depth as AIC and NM. They sure go at it, but just don't get as far/high. AIC and NM are divine bands: Although they go straight into the dark, they are divinely inspired at the same time. I know that not all of you guys are religious, but you might anyway get what I'm hinting at.

Music makes my day, it's like the blood that flows thru me. Therefore I'm supercritical about what I let in. And NM and AIC simply do it for me. Communic don't. Essential difference !!!

nikki- 007

try

ABBA - WATERLOO BABEZ at 33...
=====

So what's this post doing in this thread ? :erk:

Nicky.

at work, we have to listen to this Top 40 XM station. "Dancing Queen" by ABBA will come on every so often and make me want to kill myself. there's something just fundamentally wrong about hearing ABBA in a store full of construction workers.

the only thing i hate more than ABBA is The Beach Boys. christ, i hate the beach boys.