Nevermore and Alice In Chains

Four salamis, Stefan? See, that's the Ultimate Question: We'll di(t)sh the Holy Trinity and establish the Quadrupedal Salami Sandwich - let's just say QSS :Smug:

Nicky.

jesus-eats-large-sammiches-lol.jpg

Guys I'm being honest here. I literally have $10 to my name until NEXT Wednesday. That's right, not this Wednesday... NEXT Wednesday. My food supply at home is limited and it's going to be very challenging to to spread this $10 out for a week and a half worth of food. It's difficult to read about you guys and your multiple sammiches when I myself have none. I'm generally not the type to ask for favors, but you know what they say... desperate times, etc etc etc... would someone be willing to send me one of their extra sammiches? I can pay you for it later? Again, I really hate to ask, but I'm broke and hungry and only trying to survive.

Thx.

Over the weekend I bought 4 lbs of pork butt for around 7 dollars. If I was the only person eating this it could probably feed me in sandwiches for an entire week!!

Guys I'm being honest here. I literally have $10 to my name until NEXT Wednesday. That's right, not this Wednesday... NEXT Wednesday. My food supply at home is limited and it's going to be very challenging to to spread this $10 out for a week and a half worth of food. It's difficult to read about you guys and your multiple sammiches when I myself have none. I'm generally not the type to ask for favors, but you know what they say... desperate times, etc etc etc... would someone be willing to send me one of their extra sammiches? I can pay you for it later? Again, I really hate to ask, but I'm broke and hungry and only trying to survive.

Thx.

No problem talking about food is fucking boring.

Hey, cool sig Derick!

Thx.

do you know how much ramen you can get for $10? ;P