NEVERMORE/BEHEMOTH 12/7/05

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
:yow: :yow: WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW!!!! I got some pictures, not sure how well they came out and I'll try to post them after work today.

Was great pre-show, missed hooking up with Smyth but hung out with Loomis and their sound tech and all around great guy Paul at the Rainbow. Had some beers, smokes and bunch of b.s. ing!

Set list may be out of order (I knicked from Nevermore site)
Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
The River Dragon
Narcosynthesis
Beyond Within
This Sacrament
Never Purify
Inside Four Walls
Final Product
The Seven Tongues of God
TGE
Enemies of Reality

I can say that in that small club Warrel actually sounded better than some produced cd's. Amazing show! :worship: :worship: More Later.......

My favorite band! :cool: Damn!! Are they cool or what!?? :headbang:

I am still in pain that I missed the Haarlem gig when they played "The Leaning" right after "Sentient 6" :erk:

Looks like the same setlist as the Denver show. Warrell shocked me at how dead nuts on he was live. I'll see them every damn time they come to town.

Electronicoil said:
So, how was Behemoth?

They were good... they sounded a bit off this time around... I liked them better when I saw them a few months ago on the blackest of the black tour supporting Danzig :worship:

And Nevermore KICKED ASS! Too bad I had to leave early cause it was a work night :yell:

I got Demigod @ the show... enjoying it! Wish I could get a "hell mask" for myself :loco:

Pabla said:
I got Demigod @ the show... enjoying it! Wish I could get a "hell mask" for myself :loco:

Pabla.. did ya read my PM? if not.. check it out.. anyways wish i could of seen Behemoth... i plan to go see Emperor in July in NYC 2006...