Nevermore Cancellation: Refund

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
I was thinking today ....

I bought two Nevermore CD's in preparation for their ProgPower performance. It's a darn shame they had to cancel and we get stinky Jorn as a replacement.

Well, I think that Glenn should refund my (and anyone else in the same situation) money for the CD's that I bought. I have the receipts to prove this, OF COURSE! I think anyone else who can prove it should also be entitled to a FULL refund including shipping and tax. What do you think?

OdinsCourt said:
Okay. Now I can laugh. :lol:
Whatever. Now I want 5% extra for pain and suffering.

It's pretty sad that you did not know it was a joke to begin with. It's not your fault, of course. There are actually people who think/act that way so sometimes it is hard to tell. :Spin: I would have believed me if I wasn't me. ( <---- What?)

Truth be told, I'm avoiding what I'm supposed to be doing tonight like the plague so I figured I'd stir it up here a little ;)

Bad Girl Tess said:

I bought two Nevermore CD's in preparation for their ProgPower performance. It's a darn shame they had to cancel and we get stinky Jorn as a replacement.

Well, I think that Glenn should refund my (and anyone else in the same situation) money for the CD's that I bought. I have the receipts to prove this, OF COURSE! I think anyone else who can prove it should also be entitled to a FULL refund including shipping and tax. What do you think?

OMG LMAO LOL LOL LOL

That was hilarious, Tess! LOL

You should already own all the nevermore cds anyway. Unless you ONLY buy albums of bands you are going to see, instead of for the music's sake.

Owning those Nevermore albums simply makes you a better person...think of it as a character-building experience...

Rock on!

Bad Girl Tess said:

LOLLLLLLLL
I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope you can get your money back.. lol
But you know what.. don't worry about it, Tess.. Lande will be there.. you won't even remember about those Nevermore CDs :Spin: :D

Bad Girl Tess said:

I hope you are joking..nobody made you buy the damn cd's!!