Nevermore Cancellation: Refund

Sorry everyone. Next time I'll ask permission before I try to make a joke. How dare I post something that some people might not think is funny? Oops. There I go again. :Smug:
BlindPanzer said:
You should already own all the nevermore cds anyway. Unless you ONLY buy albums of bands you are going to see, instead of for the music's sake.
There are so many things in just these two sentences that make absolutely no sense ....
ashaman7122 said:
Owning those Nevermore albums simply makes you a better person...think of it as a character-building experience...
I NEED more character ;) maybe I'll buy one more Nevermore CD and then my jokes will be funny? :D

Bad Girl Tess said:
I was thinking today ....

I bought two Nevermore CD's in preparation for their ProgPower performance. It's a darn shame they had to cancel and we get stinky Jorn as a replacement.

Well, I think that Glenn should refund my (and anyone else in the same situation) money for the CD's that I bought. I have the receipts to prove this, OF COURSE! I think anyone else who can prove it should also be entitled to a FULL refund including shipping and tax. What do you think?

I predicted Entombed would be the new headliner after reading one of Glenn's posts. I want a refund for all those albums I bought too.

Mosquito said:
its fine..learn to read the rest of the replies dude...

Well, i've seen more idiotic things taken seriously here..like the whole camera issue, the "available seats" issue, the "Nevermore is too heavy" issue. So it's pretty hard for me to discern between tight-asses and comedians.

TBJ said:
Well, i've seen more idiotic things taken seriously here..like the whole camera issue, the "available seats" issue, the "Nevermore is too heavy" issue. So it's pretty hard for me to discern between tight-asses and comedians.
That was kind of the whole point :) I was playing the comedianne though. Don't get me wrong ....I have, I mean AM a very tight ass too ;)

WHATEVER - JORN LANDE!!!! YEEHAW!!!!!

TBJ said:

Errm, the Camera Issue is hardly an 'idiotic' thing to take seriously. Glenn has always had a relatively open policy regarding cameras, and when you have people (not me, but...) who bring $1,000+ digital cameras -- SLRs, usually -- to the event, changes to that policy become quite serious indeed.

The 'available seats' issue was overblown. As for Nevermore being 'too heavy'.........ummm, okayy. :lol:

Buying Nevermore is no longer tax deductible, but Jorn is :D

Oddly ... I had tried to get into Nevermore a few times over several years to no avail prior to the original announcement ... at which time I gave them another shot and came to really like 'em ... :headbang: