Nevermore concert Athens 28/5/10

MoonlightOrchid

Bi-product
Apr 20, 2009
Venus
Today, I attended my first Nevermore concert. It was orgasmic.
It was the first time that a concet I went to was so intense.
I liked the fact that you actually let some kids from the audience on stage, I have never seen that be done by other artists/bands.

Warell how the heck was it possible that you didn't suffer from dehydration or a heatstroke with that leather jacket you were wearing on stage? Props for the camo print hat ^^

The fact that you also played Tommorow Turned into yesterday was something that I enjoyed a whole fucking lot. I never expected to hear that live. It made everything so much better.

Over all the concert was fucking awesome, Ill be there when you guys make the Obsidian Conspiracy tour, hopefully soon :D

PS. Setlist are evil.:loco:

1st of all the support are friends of mine and don't forget to add Narcosynthesis and Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday to the setlist and yes , the show was a blast but not in Athens , in Thessaloniki

Your sig always makes me snort or shoot my drink out of my nose

This made me shoot my drink out of my nose.

1st of all the support are friends of mine and don't forget to add Narcosynthesis and Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday to the setlist and yes , the show was a blast but not in Athens , in Thessaloniki

Narcosynthesis was awesome too, another song I didn't expect to hear live. Rex Mundi, the support, was okay, a song they preformed reminded me a lot of Arcturus.