Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World Boxset

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
I can't seem to find the limited boxset of Nevermore's "Dead Heart in a Dead World" album anywhere! While I was waiting for the Circle II Circle signing (which didn't happen) I met a guy that said he is good friends with the band and has multiple copies of this.

The limited edition comes with a sort of gold foil cover, a poster, a sticker, and three bonus tracks: Love Bites, All the Cowards Hide, and Chances Three.

Being a Neverhead I really would like to find a way to get my hands on a copy of this!

Gunstar9 said:
I can't seem to find the limited boxset of Nevermore's "Dead Heart in a Dead World" album anywhere! While I was waiting for the Circle II Circle signing (which didn't happen) I met a guy that said he is good friends with the band and has multiple copies of this.

The limited edition comes with a sort of gold foil cover, a poster, a sticker, and three bonus tracks: Love Bites, All the Cowards Hide, and Chances Three.

Being a Neverhead I really would like to find a way to get my hands on a copy of this!

Well, Nevermore is a band I'm currently exploring myself right now. I'm new to the band, so I'd like the answer to this as well. I'll email Ken Golden to find out. He seems to know everything about this stuff! :)

There is also a boxset that contains the first 2 discs.
I saw this at Milwaukee Metalfest a while back.
I used to have the Believe in Nothing EP, but sold it a while back.

If you "Neverheads" are interested, I have a promo wallet sleeve promo of "Dead Heart" (I believe the tracks are different from that in the final mix of the album).

And Biggs is all happy about his Dead Heart picture disc...

I've never been able to find the boxset edition of Dead Heart on Ebay, I've looked numerous times and only found the boxset edition of Enemies of Reality that comes with the DVD.

Here's what happened last time it was on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEDW:IT&viewitem=&item=230037117605&rd=1&rd=1

When this auction ended I started scanning google in a fit of frustration. I wanted this sooo bad. I found some guy in Canada that was selling it for $20... but there's more...

dh.jpg

That fucker is signed! It's only missing Dane's signature, so it looks like I'll have to go see the band again.