Dead Heart in a Dead World boxset

Nope. I have never been able to find it. I have heard that they pop up on eBay every now and then, but I haven't seen it on eBay yet.

I Have One That Is Still Sealed And Have Been Holding On To Because It's A Great Item In My Collection. I'll Let Go Of It For The Right Price So Feel Free To Make Me An Offer. I Take Payments Via Paypal And My Ebay Name Is Sgtd-optonline-net Just To Show You My Feedback. Let Me Know

First Of All, Is It Really That Annoying? If It Bothers You That Much Than You Have Problems. Second Of All, I Don't Have Anything To Do With It, The Server Does. I Have It On "caps Lock" Due To My Job's System Taking Info This Way And I Don't Change It To Post. The Server Just Keeps The Cap On The First Letter For Some Reason. Now I Cannot Believe I Just Took This Time To Explain Such A Stupid Thing.

Well, no one on this board cares about *reputation*, so no one contributes to anyone elses reputation. But apparently, on other boards, they actually care about this stupid *reputation*.

So you can purchase reputation on Ebay now eh? :tickled:

NoLordy, I know what you mean. Why the hell would anyone wanna give me that much rep anyway...or even give me rep in the first place.

in the great words of madame Joan Jett-" i don't give a damn bout my bad reputation" or is that tune past your time?