Dead Heart Cover

Lord of Metal said:
Yes, it means Dead Heart, in a Dead World......not really hard to figure out........

Ya.. thanks but can you elaborate on that.. What exactly is going on there and by Dead Heart In A Dead World what do they mean? Sorry, im stupid.

well is there anything positive about it? cuz im broke so I need to convince my mom to buy me that shirt, but she'll only buy me a shirt she approves of, so I can either convince my mom that this is a nice happy picture or I can wait till I get enough money which will be a while cuz I have no way of making money.

or maybe if you know another Nevermore shirt that doesnt have an album cover on it.. cuz i've only seen 3 with album covers

I Love Nevermore said:
well is there anything positive about it? cuz im broke so I need to convince my mom to buy me that shirt, but she'll only buy me a shirt she approves of, so I can either convince my mom that this is a nice happy picture or I can wait till I get enough money which will be a while cuz I have no way of making money.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Well actually theres nothing particularly negative about it... its just looks like a bunch of random shapes....

Wolftribe said:
hahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Well actually theres nothing particularly negative about it... its just looks like a bunch of random shapes....

ya, but she's like "its a dead guy pulling his heart out, and he looks like he's playing with himself" lol, so thats her outlook on it.

It´s like the Sacred Heart of Jesus I think, but upside down, with no heart...Don´t tell that to your mom

I constantly have people coming up to me whenever I have that shirt on asking, "What is that?"

Yes...there's always positivity in negativity....and the other way around. It's telling you to escape society, because if you stay.....you shall lose your individuality, and become dead, just as it is.