Dead Heart in a Dead World boxset

too bad it wasnt 10,000 canadian becuase i think that translates to roughly $17 american. personaly, i think you should just go up to his igloo and steal his 'splendid one to behold'.
-neal

Poison God said:
You know, I just had to click, and from there, I got curious and clicked on the "parent" category of "black/death metal." I must thank you for opening up a solid 30 minutes of giggling while reading some of the band names listed here. :tickled:
Current favorites: Cephalic Carnage and Cattle Decapitation... of course, the way they're written, it's nearly impossible to distinguish the two, but then again....

Sorry to be slightly off-topic, but I now have a strange urge to wander through Webster's and come up with a new band name... wheeeee! Epicurious Olfactory Abomination. Oops...three words...guess I need to be a Ska band...

neal said:
too bad it wasnt 10,000 canadian becuase i think that translates to roughly $17 american. personaly, i think you should just go up to his igloo and steal his 'splendid one to behold'.
-neal

You mean her igloo. Besides, our dollar value has been inclining since the Iraqi War. At least I can locate your country on the map. :D