Nevermore in High Times !

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
You guys just got a "four pot leaf" rating in the Oct, 2010 edition (WTF, time travel?). It's funny because I was just talking about finally writing a review for The Obsidian Conspiracy, then I opened up a magazine I borrowed from my buddy and there was one.

Ironically, it's right next to a review of Mike Patton's new album "Mondo Cane." It's funny to me because I never see either bands mentioned in mainstream metal mags, but they're both exhibited in a Cannabis magazine? Amazing.

I'm just going to get it out there...I thought the album was good, then I smoked some incredible Afghani Trainwreck and listened to it LOUD. It blew my mind. I absolutely adore the album. :oops:

Anyway, thought everybody should know!!
:Smokin:

Nevermore and Patton aren't featured in bigger US metal mags? That's waaay different over here, they even occasionally sport a cover.

Lesa, you read Hightimes?

Yep, I'm a cannabis connoisseur, I'm afraid. I'm not subscribed or anything, I just have a friend that lent me a whole ton. They're fun to read :)

Buzz21 - I own a VaporBros, It's the best little device! I also live in Mendocino County, so I am perpetually surrounded with the best smokeables. There are 2 dispensaries near my house...both are amazing ;)

Again, if you smoke/vape, PLEASE do so then listen to the new album. It is so fucking intense, I can't even describe it...

NP: Blue Dream/Green Queen. I'm off for a walk in the woods with my headphones, haha.

You guys just got a "four pot leaf" rating in the Oct, 2010 edition (WTF, time travel?). It's funny because I was just talking about finally writing a review for The Obsidian Conspiracy, then I opened up a magazine I borrowed from my buddy and there was one.

Ironically, it's right next to a review of Mike Patton's new album "Mondo Cane." It's funny to me because I never see either bands mentioned in mainstream metal mags, but they're both exhibited in a Cannabis magazine? Amazing.

I'm just going to get it out there...I thought the album was good, then I smoked some incredible Afghani Trainwreck and listened to it LOUD. It blew my mind. I absolutely adore the album. :oops:

Anyway, thought everybody should know!!
:Smokin:

oh the trainwreck is well named... at least if it's the same as the stuff called trainwreck that's going around Seattle

It is incredible, Warrel! Yours is probably from Canada, but everyone needs to experience Mendo Trainwreck. I had 1/3 of a brownie made from it, and an hour later I was talking about being "outside of the Matrix"

:lol:

If you ever get to try it, I recommend Blue Dream or Green Queen for the beach. Both are creative, cerebral Sativas, great for a group of close friends in a nice setting.

Oo, have fun with those! Just avoid driving & be sure to have snackies ready. I think I was nomming nectarines last time, hehe

This thread just makes me sad. The only thing I've had mentioned here was Blue Dream... and that was before I even got my vaporizer.

Right now San Diego is a great place to be for medicinal herbs....we've got dispensaries all over the place and the main one I go to is so fully stocked that I try to get something different every time. You can never go wrong with the Kush varieties - Hindu, OG, and Bubba are always good but I'm a sucker for anything with purple in it. The "Grandaddy Purps" is at the top of the list for sure! For the Sativas, Kali Mist and Sour Diesel are always consistent.....I'm getting hungry just typing this!