The UK Rock media and Nevermore

Wolftribe said:
i dont really blame FN though. Profatty is the king of douchery

Thank you! I'm 'Forever Nevermore' usually but can't log in for some reason.

Jesus it's 12.40 and I have to be up soon for work.

Enough ranting for one night...

F N Can't log in said:
What country is that? If it's England (although I'm N.I. originally)

"originally"? where are you now? I'm also from N.I. YOU'RE THE FUCKING FIRST I'VE MET!! Awesome.

TheDreamingMind-whocantlogin said:
"originally"? where are you now? I'm also from N.I. YOU'RE THE FUCKING FIRST I'VE MET!! Awesome.

I'm in Leeds now but originally from Derry/Londonderry (depending on what side you bat for - I bat for no-one but my good self)

What about you? Tell me all.... :hotjump: :hotjump:

Forever Nevermore said:
I'm in Leeds now but originally from Derry/Londonderry (depending on what side you bat for - I bat for no-one but my good self)

What about you? Tell me all.... :hotjump: :hotjump:

Right now that I can actually login.. I'm from near Belfast, eastward along the coast a bit. As sides go I dont bat for either. Religion and politics arent really my forte so to speak.
That's the story pretty much, oh and my telephone number used to be almost identical to a dept in the H&W shipyard (apart from one number). We'd get a lot of annoying calls... yeah okay I'm done. :cool:

It's really not too difficult to get promotion in the U.K as long as the label knows which type of media to invest it in.

If a metal band is to get big in the U.K the most important promotion a band can do is get a video on the Kerrang, Scuzz or MTV2 channels.

I remember at the start of this year when Nightwish first got a video on TV. Their C.Ds sold a decent amount before. But the weekend after the video came out I saw maybe 5 people buying Nightwish CDs and I was only in the shop for maybe 10 minutes, and now they are selling out tours in the U.K

Exactly - has anyone seen the Final Product vid on any of them? I rarely wtach them tbh cos there's too much FUCKING WHINY EMO shite for me, but am curious?