Nevermore Narcosynthesis DI's + Backing Tracks!

Jaymz, is the drum midi track included? If not, would you mind posting it so we can try mixing in our own drums? Not that these drums are bad (they are really good!), but I need more practice getting decent sounding drums. Thanks!

I think the guitar tone you got is really good and sounds pretty close to the original! But I think there's too much of a reverb or delay trail during the palm mute stops. Lower the verb or delay and I think it'd be good :)

Thanks for listening ill have a listen to the delay and give it a tweek.

Hey Jaymz.. What reverb did you use for the snare? Also.what is your bass chain?

Yo, I used Roomworks for the drum verb and the bass was a mixture between DI/Sansamp and PODfarm. Sounds alot better than you can hear in the track with the drums...I guess thats something I need to work on haha

Great! Post clips Lasse! I think they're the new go-to test DIs

Thanks for the info Jaymz! Nice verb you got there,pretty Sneap-ish. What do you think of Roomworks? Do you like it in general as a reverb?

Cheers! Well I use it as a workaround since I don't have Dverb....but you can get some pretty similar results as you can hear if you keep clicking the variation button on it until you get something you like :) The snare sound itself has a big part of the reverb tone too.

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I re-upped the pack and its still not working....must be a dropbox issue? If not if somebody could maybe host the files somewhere more stable?