Nevermore noob here

and not only in Athens... it's in every major city, the shit's national...

A cop shot a teenager in cold blood two days ago

now the anarchists have demolished everything

It wasn't reported as cold blood. They shot him before he could lob a molotov cocktail at them, at least according to the media.

If this is true, then I bet the anarchist faggots will think twice about launching molotovs at the fucking cops, and if they don't, I hope more cops kill more stupid anarchists. They are disposable, and should be treated as such. If you want to live in a lawless society, go live in a fucking cave.

If it's not true and they did in fact shoot the kid by mistake, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law under voluntary manslaughter.

If this is true, then I bet the anarchist faggots will think twice about launching molotovs at the fucking cops, and if they don't, I hope more cops kill more stupid anarchists. They are disposable, and should be treated as such. If you want to live in a lawless society, go live in a fucking cave.

If it's not true and they did in fact shoot the kid by mistake, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law under voluntary manslaughter.

It wasn't reported as cold blood. They shot him before he could lob a molotov cocktail at them, at least according to the media.

That is not accurate. They boy just taunted the cop.
But I agree with the " If you want to live in a lawless society, go live in a fucking cave."

Anarchists used the boy's death as an excuse, sadly