Nevermore pictures in Belgium (22-9-06)

Calippo Tecks

Feb 6, 2005
Belgium
My opinion: Great band! You should definately check them out if you didn't yet...

Jeff Loomis: looks really cool in real life, although I think he moves not enough on stage, I think he went to the other side of the stage maybe once? His playing: solos sounded very clean to me!

Chris: Well what can I say, you are totally like I expected! You really love to play and you can notice that very well, about the playing: well, just like it should be played, what else can I say, ya know? so Chris, if you are about to play with Jag Panzer here in Belgium I am definately going to check you out again, then!!!

Van Williams: Good drummer, only his double bass grooves didn't sound really good to be honest... they weren't played loud enough, I think... but I think that's not his fault... Maybe caused by bad soundchecking of the drums :erk:

Warrel and Jim, well, I don't know much about singing and playing bassguitar but I have to say those guys were very cool as well, definately!!!

I almost shaked your hand just when you came on stage, I was the last one stickin out my arm but you probably didn't notice it, héhé :loco: I was standing on the left first on Loomis' site but after some time I went to your side to take pictures of you... They didn't turn out as well as I hoped but well, better then nothing! (+ My flashlight didn't work anymore, batteries were going low, else you would definately have noticed me, you would have been blinded by the flash...alot :lol: (took about 50-60 pictures in total))

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

DSC02747.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

Thanks Callipo Tecks,

I wish I had the chance to meet you. Maybe next time around. Thanks for the review, that was a fun show.

Chris.

The images weren't showing up for me last week, but now I can see. Pretty cool. Looks like you were up in the sweat pit. :headbang:

Héhé, yeah I know the pictures give problems sometimes, and the biggest problem is that I am always able to see them but other people sometimes not so it's difficult to see if there is a problem or not... There was no pit at all, but I was not expecting one actually, too many people in a too small place, it was more like :kickass: . The pictures look quite blurry but I think that's because of a bad setup or too much movement, it was not my camera so I didn't knew very well how it worked :) Btw, I also got a movie of Loomis playing the solo of This Godless Endeavor, it's quite fucked up because the sound is too loud for the camera and a bit too dark, I'll try to lighten it up this weekend and maybe I post it only somewhere if it turns out 'okay', I'll let you know then :headbang:
Cheers!