NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

Like...

kraft-mac-cheese.jpg
+
36356.jpg

..that..?

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think the same thing right away. Although, I actually imagined the macaroni in the mug.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think the same thing right away. Although, I actually imagined the macaroni in the mug.

I'm at work, so I have no access to the tools required to make that happen, but I wanted that, too. :lol:

And on the Megadeth's new album front.. Random, but looking past that... I have very little faith in that band anymore. They are my favorite band overall, but... Meh.

finally got a 4 pack of Dogfish head 90 minute IPA cause ive been hearing the hype for years

shit is SO overrated, wtf this is supposed to be a burly dry-hopped IPA? shit tastes hella malty

so many california brewers that deserve national distro over this bullshit

Did you get it fresh? I've had some delicious west coast hoppy brews, and fresh I think 90 minute is up there with most of them. keep in mind that an IPA bottle is pretty much worthless after two or three months.