Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Nevermore has posted a clip with samples of their entire new album, which comes out soon:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgeUKIKxbOo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Sounds KILLER!!!!!!

Nevermore is one of the very few bands, for whom anything less than a 10/10, #1 CD of the year, is a disappointment. Based on those sound clips, that unrealistic expectation shall be met yet again.

Zod

Not bad. Sounds like they're inspired again.
My favorite Nevermore material has always been the first album and Dreaming Neon Black.

Nevermore is one of the very few bands, for whom anything less than a 10/10, #1 CD of the year, is a disappointment. Based on those sound clips, that unrealistic expectation shall be met yet again.

Zod

Nevermore is one of the few bands which are praised by so many metal fans, but never did anything to me...

As usual, I expect this band to release one of the top albums of the year, nothing less.

Now the next thing we need is a headlining tour.

5 years in the making and well worth every riff. :worship:

Probably my most anticipated album this year. 'The Blue Marble and the New Soul' sounds like it's going to be one of those deep, haunting numbers. OMG.

is it June yet? :loco:

Nevermore is one of the few bands which are praised by so many metal fans, but never did anything to me...
Not any one band, hits home for everyone. That said, have you checked out all of their releases? The reason I ask is, most of their discs are very different from each other. However, if you hate Warrel's vocals, as some do, than disregard.

This disc is going to whip all kinds of ass! Cant wait! I needed this today, finally something with some balls!!:kickass::devil: