Nevermore tour with Megadeth?

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
From Blabbermouth:
DAVE MUSTAINE Says ANTHRAX Will Not Be Touring With MEGADETH This Summer - Mar. 31, 2005 MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has shot down rumors that the classic pre-1993 lineup of ANTHRAX is one of the bands confirmed to appear on the MEGADETH-headlined summer U.S. tour. An official press statement announcing the other groups and dates for MEGADETH's trek is expected to be made available in the next day or two. Rumored acts for the package tour include FEAR FACTORY, NEVERMORE and DREAM THEATER.

ANTHRAX's exclusion from MEGADETH's summer touring plans increases the likelihood of the Joey Belladonna-fronted group filling the "mystery band" slot on the main stage at this year's Ozzfest. An official press conference announcing ANTHRAX's upcoming touring plans is scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, April 1.

Now I know why WD was asking me if Anthrax was or wasn't playing Ozzfest and how i'd find out why he was askin' soon enough.

neal said:
well i hope they get it for the exposure, but i totally wouldnt pay what the tickets would cost.
not even with testament, fear factory and dream theater?

interesting mix but some summer tours out Alice Cooper and Cheap Trick or Def Leppard and Bryan Adams seems they are trying to get as many cross-listening fans as possible. I WANT TO SEE SMYTH!!!!

actually... I have to agree with neal...
I'd hate to see Dream Theatre with nevermore...
seen DT twice and... meh, I'm not into the progressive bands so much....
Neverore should tour with cooler bands...

Megadeth could rule together actually.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ godammit
its even a dumber bill than their last tour with Children of Bodom....

keep Megadeth, FF is alright...I dont want Dt there.

I have to agree with ya. I saw DT with Fates Warning and Queensryche and by far Dream Theatre was the most painful to get through.

gr1m and tr00 said:
amazing. Dream Theater, Megadeth and Nevermore on the same bill would rule
FUCKING RIGHT.

I'd orgasm more than once if this bill was coming around.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ godammit
its even a dumber bill than their last tour with Children of Bodom....

keep Megadeth, FF is alright...I dont want Dt there.

come on, DT wouldn't fit nicely but they're a treat to see.