Nevermore Vocals

[color=#AOEOOA]Back to the Nevermore Logo.

How is it bad? It's a traditional Metal Logo as every decent metal band has, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax all have damn fine logo's like Nevermore.

I guess people just are used to the band's name being written differently on each cd, al la Nu-Metal.[/color]

Originally posted by ledmag
he will never find a bad lyric as long as WD writes for nevermore. ITs impoossible, wd cant write a bad tune.

Do i need to bring up soldiers of steel? :lol:

You know, I've heard that a few times about Warrel's voice...

And after much consideration, I've come to the conclusion that people who make that statement are trendy-ass posers. Seriously, Warrel has one of the coolest voices in metal *in music as a whole, hell yes* and if someone makes that statement, every single time, I've found that they're either anti-singing entirely *only like death/hardcore/black vox and the like* or else they're into the whiny-ass Slipknot/Korn or the nasal meets ass vocal stylings of Staind/Nickleback/Creed. And you know what, you may fuck off. Warrel can actually sing and emote, unlike so many other vocalists who are capable of a vocal range only slightly larger than their penises *four inches or less* and about as exciting as budweiser from the can. If you don't like it, go listen to whatever conveniently metallic-but-in-denial-metal-stylings suit the image you're after and piss off. Have a nice day, and remember, Oz really is over the rainow, Jesus was an Astronaut, and Midian is where the monsters go.

Necromunchkin, I am one of the people that don't like singing at all in metal, the whiney nu metal thing is moving towards like pop boy bands and the power vocals used by Nevermore and Rhapsody and those types of stuff remind me of old stuff like maiden which I also might have had more time for if they used death/black metal vox, but then they wouldn't have been so popular.