*NEW* 2006 Testament Tour Dates!!!

***NEW 2006 DATES ADDED!!!***

U.S.A.
February 17th, 2006 - Bourbon Street, Concord, CA.
February 18th, 2006 - Ecks Saloon, Denver, CO.

EUROPE
March 10th, 2006 - "Atarfe Vega Rock Festival," Nave Medina Elvira, Granada, Spain
March 11th, 2006 - Cine-Teatro, Corrois, Portugal
March 12th, 2006 - Hard Club, Gaia, Portugal
March 14th, 2006 - Yeni Melek Gösteri Merkezi, Istanbul, Turkey

MIDDLE EAST
March 16th, 2006 - "Desert Rock Fest" Dubai Country Club, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Desert Rock Fest in Dubai will be awesome. Testament will create a desert storm and the fans will be sand blasted! I think this is where Dave Mustaine will make a Gigantour offer to the Testament boys. Dave will be blown away with the amount of energy on stage and the crowd reaction will be great as well. This is the only hope of getting to see Testament live again in Montreal. It's up to Dave Mustaine to make the offer and I feel that he will after this show!

Keep it tight
Testament 4 life!
:hotjump:

February 18th, 2006 - Ecks Saloon, Denver, CO. :headbang: Now all I need to do is find out were ecks Saloon is.

Awesome!! Dubai cant wait for Testament to rock the city with Megadeth! Alot of people are buying the tickets - we believe this hsow is going to be huge!

Im sure testament will have a great time like Machine Head and Sepultura did last year!!

cant wait!

Since when is Dubai in Europe?:tickled:
I unite in hope that these dates won't be cancelled with the fans that are planning to catch Testament on this tour

I hope one of these shows get recorded to be a boot dvd. I think the Dubai show in particular would be a good choice.