New agalloch song posted!

Well, I don't think they'll all be necessarily like that though. Some dark ambient stuff too.

When I first got into Agalloch about a year and a half ago, I really liked them. After I had been into them for about 6 months or so, they became somewhat uninteresting to me. This track though is very good. Sounds really fresh.

I've been looking forward to this EP for a while. Perhaps since The Grey EP -- to which this is the companion release. Finally. I think this EP will indeed sound fresh, and will likely complement the band's other work well.

I just recently got in to agalloch's "ashes against the grain" and it's just awesome ,the closest album to Ulver's master piece "bergtatt" when it comes to quality,musicianship and that unique feeling you get anytime you give a spin to any of those CD'S haven't heard the new song yet though...

Yeah, I'm excited The song sounds melencholy yet strangely relaxing, very nice - I've been listening to "Not Unlike The Waves" constantly within the past two days, I think this is possibly their finest moment, beautiful lyrics, vocal melodies, somber yet rockish sound...Agalloch are champs at just about every musical style they try.

These guys are quite easily one of the best bands from the USA, especially recently. I've been impressed by everything they have released, and some of it is simply haunting and otherworldly. You Were But A Ghost In My Arms from the Mantle is one of the best songs I have ever heard.