NEW ALBUM 2020/2021?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjW1eYnveU9ZMR20ouYZcVg

The sound quality isn't great, especially on the stuff from the first EP. The second EP which should be released within the month, while still not pro quality, will sound better.

Sounds pretty good! It would be cool to colab on a song this year as you seem to have the same sense of melody in a song I like & i've been delaying the new COBOT album for so long

Sounds very old-schoolish, which I like. Reminds me of these folks also from Finland:

You're playing the guitar? The keyboard is pretty overpowering in the mix, sadly.
I play the guitar yeah. The keyboards are pretty loud, but what annoys me is their sound. It's too synth like (Of course, everything but the guitars and the vocals are computer made so it's to be expected). If the volume annoyed me there'd be something wrong with me as the album was mixed and mastered by me :D

But yeah, the second album should have somewhat better sounds. Spent the entirety of today tweaking sounds for it.

I really don't care because it turns out colour alone doesn't make the album epic. It only sets a basis for the sound chosen. And I like green sound most, so yeah, green.

You think it should be green AND will be green? What type of green? It is the color with the most variety after all!

And guys, I'll keep my first post on this thread updated with news, links, fan ideas/suggestion/wishes/guess, etc. So it's all in one place and not spread across 80 different pages as on the Hexed one.

Orange.
Or black.
Or another color.

Or pink with red dots and a dash of green yellow and turquoise.

Obviously, I mean come on.

They could probably make a pink album cover work :D But I'm gonna be enjoying Hexed for now I'm gonna come back to this thread later when there's more to talk about :D

I love the Local Band song Out of the Darkness so much, especially as I can relate to the lyrics atm. It's cool Alexi took the vibe/color of this project to Hexed. But I make a suggestion: why not make the next Bodom album full of dark romance, harmonies etc?

^reminds me of a picture I edited ages ago

G96dcTx.jpg

I haven't been lurking this board in ages so I've likely missed your stuff, I'll check it out if I can find it somewhere here because knowing you you've probably shilled the fuck out of it (or drop me a link because I'll probably be a lazy fuck). No offence tho! Also does Arcane still wear wristbands?