-Encore-
14. Stand Ablaze feat. Henke Forss
15. Dead Eternity feat. Jocke Gothberg
16. Inborn Lifeless feat. Per Gyllenback
17. Eye of the Beholder feat. Robert Dahn
18. Behind Space feat. Mikael Stanne

Ciko like :mad::mad::mad:

Eochaid will have veins popping out of his head at this :D

I think we have to be open minded to bands changing their sound, evolving etc.
I mean, who would be interested in a show only focused on The Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony or Clayman for example? These albums came nearly 30 years ago. They didn't know where to go with these ones as a band.
Now they get a proper identity it would be too bad not to express it live.

An interesting question just came to my mind (as I'm still not able to get the hate toward Bottled) :

Do some of you would go as far as claiming to prefer Scream over Bottled?

I hope not.

Reactions: Xpyro125
My dreaming setlist :

Here until forever
Paralyzed
Through my Eyes
Alias
Us Against the World
End the Transmission
House
In Plain View
Liberation
The Chosen Pessimist
When the World Explodes
Through Oblivion
Scream
Filtered Truth
Save me

Encore :

The Truth
Everything's gone

The true In Flames essence contained in one historical show...

I would def pay not to see that show.

Recent activity of the forum actually got me back into listening the music again, today I'm listening to the entire R2R while working. I forgot what a banger System is and how well it works in live setting, definitely a track they should bring back into rotation (to tackle onto your conversation of recent setlists).

Also note the interesting choice of backing vocals that are running from the tape (especially notable in the end when Anders's mic malfunctions and you can clear the chorus without him clearly). It's all during the growls for effect and not compensation, it serves the song instead of any performance problems. And the clean parts of the song are completely unsupported and Anders sounds pretty good too. I mean it's a well known video but regardless I felt like commenting.

An interesting question just came to my mind (as I'm still not able to get the hate toward Bottled) :

Do some of you would go as far as claiming to prefer Scream over Bottled?

I hope not.
If my wife and daughter were locked up and I had to listen to either song to free them, I would choose Scream.
There is something melodic pieces in Bottled, but I can't stand Anders' whispering shit in the verses.

Dude... I used to like the song until I read the lyrics from the chorus.

The I is lost in me.
But I am ready to give you the m.
I must even be the e.

That is among worse Anders lyrics ever. And they have killed the song for me

The I is lost in me
But I'm ready to give you
The m, it might even be the e
As I begin to search for I
The I is lost in meeeeeeeee.

As for a setlist, I'm not sure about it. I just know that I would start with System followed by Touch of Red and end it with My Sweet Shadow.

I have to say I never search for lyrics to any song. I know that if they seem stupid/bad to me it will spoil the song forever. I find it better to just hear a word here and there allowing me to figure out/interpret what it is all about.

Reactions: eochaid