New album Foregone out February 2023

Looking through the comments of Here Until Forever on YouTube, and it's like they were all written to try and piss @eochaid off :D

upload_2022-7-4_21-18-43.png

upload_2022-7-4_21-18-58.png

upload_2022-7-4_21-19-14.png

upload_2022-7-4_21-19-31.png

followed by...

upload_2022-7-4_21-19-47.png

:D

upload_2022-7-4_21-20-1.png

what

It's crazy. Both songs speak good, honest meanings

Come Clarity about how having a daughter brings purpose into his life and how she makes him a different person to the man he was before having kids.

Here until forever being about seeing yourself in your son, and the difficulty of being away from your family while on tour for long periods of time.

It's a shame that musically they couldn't be further apart, and that lyrically the quality of writing is vastly inferior in HUF also.

HUF is a collection of cliches. Something written by someone who really didn't have anything relevant to say.

I expect we'll get both a new THE song and In Flames song by late July / early August.

The In Flames Instagram account said in their most recent post that they wanted to do an old-school-style video for SOSD to match the song's intensity, which is nice, but it sort of implies that the song is the album's "old-school song". Which would mean that the rest could be Three Days Grace-style ballads for all we know. Hoping that the album is more or less in the vein of SOSD, but I'm a little wary about that now (past experience tells me I should be, anyway). :D

HUF is a collection of cliches. Something written by someone who really didn't have anything relevant to say.

I don't mind the lyrics (Granted, they could've still been a lot better), but I think the music lets the song down a ton. I dunno, I think an earnest, possibly even stripped down (Not that it's the only way to go) approach could've done it justice. I think it's also the only time I don't completely abhor the choirs, but maybe that's just because it's actually somewhat fitting. Would've been nice to see it be done a couple years prior- It just feels like it was made out of obligation as is.

Reactions: eochaid
I want a new Halo Effect song... I need Conditional, damn it.

I need "In Broken Trust", man, that song is so fucking good. I wouldn't bitch if we got "Conditional" though, it's also one of the highlights of the album.

The In Flames Instagram account said in their most recent post that they wanted to do an old-school-style video for SOSD to match the song's intensity, which is nice, but it sort of implies that the song is the album's "old-school song". Which would mean that the rest could be Three Days Grace-style ballads for all we know. Hoping that the album is more or less in the vein of SOSD, but I'm a little wary about that now (past experience tells me I should be, anyway). :D

Oh c'mon TDG is not a bad band. :D They absolutely have good songs, at least with their old vocal :D :D

I need "In Broken Trust", man, that song is so fucking good. I wouldn't bitch if we got "Conditional" though, it's also one of the highlights of the album.

Just give me the whole album, damn it. Russians used to be our boys when it came to early leaks, but not sure they'll be so willing now :D @mindd help us out here!

Oh c'mon TDG is not a bad band. :D They absolutely have good songs, at least with their old vocal :D :D

I like this one. Haven't heard much of their other stuff though.

Reactions: mindd