New album is now available!

Guess what guys! I got $40 today! Holy shit, this is the day that the fuckin Lord has made! SergeantD1, I love you. You know, in the totally straight, non-sexual way. Just had to clear that last part up.

Any thoughts on the new album yet? what can I expect as i have only heard the clips from the skyfire site. How does it compare to their past releases?

§tygian Apothegm said:
more experimental with the synths, bass more prominent feature, somewhat less guitar leads and more chugga chugga

Nice, so how does it rank with past releases?

My copy should be here tomorrow if all goes well :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: Perfect music to take to prom, bahahahahaha!

Tomorrow will be day four since Monday, and I ordered it late Saturday. I got the mail saying it shipped when I got home from school on Monday, so I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow for me as well.

froosch said:
Tomorrow will be day four since Monday, and I ordered it late Saturday. I got the mail saying it shipped when I got home from school on Monday, so I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow for me as well.
same as me. Heres hoping we're all in Skyfire bliss tommorow :p

J Mann said:
Any thoughts on the new album yet? what can I expect as i have only heard the clips from the skyfire site. How does it compare to their past releases?
I've asked before and I'll ask again: Where are the clips on their site? I saw someone had posted in their guestbook asking where the clips had gone, does that mean that I missed the boat?

Eh, I'll buy it eventually. :)