New album is now available!

SkyfireAndreas said:
So u want a solo...just add me on msn andreas408@hotmail.com and i´ll send u a solo. Acctually i did record a solo on the demoversion of "Effusion of Strength" but it didn´t really fit the rest of the album.

Btw, Martin and i will start to record a new "Chaos Feeds Life" album in a couple of weeks....and i´ll promise u some really fast and kickass solos (and riffs) on that record. (if someone want to realease it of course)
Andreas, you kick more ass than all the collective ass matter in China. The solo was excellent; although I do understand why you took it out, it was still nice to hear it. By the way, a solo's not really of huge importance to me, I was just commenting on what you said months ago when people were bothering you to do one. I wasn't actually disappointed at the lack of one, it just would have been interesting if there was one. And good luck with the Chaos Feeds Life stuff, I'm sure you'll be able to get a contract for it. I can't wait to hear it when it does come out.

Added your Andreas (since you never get on ICQ anymore :p) I had a feeling there was a solo in Effusion, that little tease neal mentioned got me the first time I heard it :p

just ordered mine along with Imperanon - Stained..

for those who don't know who imperanon is, go check them out. Freakin awesome cob, skyfire, norther ish metal. Its really worth a try if you're a fan of this genre.

Does anyone have that link to the CFL album still? I have the original from Martin but I dont have my favorite song "Rise above all life" :D

lucifer1126 said:

for those who don't know who imperanon is, go check them out. Freakin awesome cob, skyfire, norther ish metal. Its really worth a try if you're a fan of this genre.

Got a link to hear some Imperanon?

I've been told to listen to them too, haven't been able to get my hands on any yet though. I've had them on my Soulseek wishlist for a while now, and I'm only just now realizing I spelled it wrong. Damn.

Mors Principium Est - Inhumanity

Get that band's only album...for it is pure Norther destroying Finnish melodic death metal played better, faster, more melodic, more diverse, more shredding, more atmospheric. Norther is a horrid, horrid blatant Bodom ripoff band, and while Mors has somewhat of a bodom sound, they make music much better and more original than Norther. Frozen sky is the only good nother song.

SergeantD1 said:
The album is available at www.theendrecords.com for $13 shipped. For those who are not familiar with THE END RECORDS should get familiar real quick. It's only the best online CD shop available and it never takes more than 4 days to get to me in NY (they are in Utah).

Got another question for you...I ive in NY too and i just got my stuff today. When you got Skyfire's Spectral it was already open right?

Dreadful said:
Mors Principium Est - Inhumanity

Get that band's only album...for it is pure Norther destroying Finnish melodic death metal played better, faster, more melodic, more diverse, more shredding, more atmospheric. Norther is a horrid, horrid blatant Bodom ripoff band, and while Mors has somewhat of a bodom sound, they make music much better and more original than Norther. Frozen sky is the only good nother song.

Got any links, or mp3's?

froosch said:
I've been told to listen to them too, haven't been able to get my hands on any yet though. I've had them on my Soulseek wishlist for a while now, and I'm only just now realizing I spelled it wrong. Damn.

i used to love soulseek now i think its freakin horrible, if you got decent amount of mp3's to share, use DC++ and go on metal hubs you can find almost everything you need there...plus usually if ppl have empty slot you can just dl it right away don't wait in line.

lucifer1126 said:
i used to love soulseek now i think its freakin horrible, if you got decent amount of mp3's to share, use DC++ and go on metal hubs you can find almost everything you need there...plus usually if ppl have empty slot you can just dl it right away don't wait in line.
Thanks, dude, I'll try it. By the way, I did find some Imperanon if anyone wants some from me.

Damn it. I'm in Washington (D.C.) for 5 days, I miss the Skyfire release, and I blow all my money on pop as its about 92 F. Now I'm probably gonna have to wait till my birthday.

lucifer1126 said:

Is it really stupid of me to have no idea who Norther is? I pretty much listen to IF, Skyfire, CoB, DT, and a little Soilwork in terms of death metal.