New Album Purchases

I got the online download link for the Benedictum CD as well. I listened to it today at work for a first go-round, but plan to listen to it more to be able to do a full rounded review.

My review of the Benedictum CD Obey is now online at this KNAC.com link.

benedictum_obey.jpg

My Pop-topia.com review of the underappreciated pop rock standout CD "The Big Prize" by Honeymoon Suite is now online HERE.

It's been a while since I posted on here:

Elvenking - The Scythe (Japan)
Mnemic - Passenger (Japan)
The Unguided - Hell Frost (Picture Vinyl)
The Unguided - Fragile Immortality
Sad Alice Said - Yesterday's Tomorrow

I got the legal download link for the House of Lords CD "Precious Metal" from the record company.

Also:

Adrenaline Mob - Men of Honor
Lone Justice - This Is Lone Justice - The Vaught Tapes, 1983

And you can check out my review of the Red Dragon Cartel debut album via this Pop-topia.com link.

It isn't a metal release, but the my Pop-topia.com review of This is Lone Justice: The Vaught Tapes, 1983 from the late and much lamented Lone Justice can be seen HERE!

It's not a rock release, but my review of the John Gorka CD Bright Side of Down is HERE!

I picked up three CDs last weekend:

Anette Olzon - Shine
Paul Rodgers - The Royal Sessions
Black Star Riders - All Hell Breaks Loose

I just picked up the CD and DVD editions of the Dio live release Live in London - Hammersmith Apollo 1993.

My review of the new Helstar CD This Wicked Nest is now up at this KNAC.com link.

I also wrote a review of Anette's new CD with my fellow SC writer Justin over at Sonic Cathedral.

Interesting review. I see that you both liked it a lot more than I did.

By the way, I've got a three pack of albums leftover from 2013 that I'll likely be doing a combined review for and a review of the new Winger CD once I listen to it.