NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

What are your favorite russian bands? I like the language a lot.
my absolute favorites would be Аквариум and Кино. Other classics from the same period (80s-90s): Nautilus Pompilius, Крематорий, ДДТ. Король и Шут used to be a very good melody-oriented horror-punk/folk band. Тролль Гнёт Ель is an awesome folk/folk-metal band of Nordic variety. Earlyish Сплин was great if a bit more mainstream. Some less known bands I like: S.P.O.R.T. (good luck googling that :lol:), Запрещённые Барабанщики, Громыка, Optimystica Orchestra, Отава Ё, Краснознаменная дивизия имени моей бабушки, Billy's Band.

Last edited:
Reactions: tragician
Were they able to finish recording the new album before he passed? will that ever get to see the light of day?

Dude what is wrong with you?
Nothing is wrong with me, im just as devastated as everyone else here. I just think it would be a gigantic massive heart breaking shame if the last material he wrote that were actually completed songs will never be heard. Dont you? who knows what gems he could have written that will never be able to touch or inspire people. When an amazing musician passes your always left wondering what else could they have come up with. Usually they only have riffs or ideas but almost never full albums. Dont you think it would be a beautiful parting gift to the fans that have followed his entire career to have the full album?

Last edited:
Do we actually know for sure that only the three songs were recorded? Maybe they recorded more already but didn't finish the mixing and so on...

Well time will tell.

Reactions: COB-666