the next album..

The album is coming so late it must be pretty damn good. I'd much rather have 7 great songs than 4 with 5 fillers. I'm actually very surprised if they will have as much as 9 songs. I would guess 8.

The album is coming so late it must be pretty damn good. I'd much rather have 7 great songs than 4 with 5 fillers. I'm actually very surprised if they will have as much as 9 songs. I would guess 8.

joonas stop talkin shit, please.
you've said that a million times, so stop saying it.

Yea well Bodom has been keeping their fans with dry throaths for WAY TOO FUCKING LONG and I guess everyone's run out of thoughts. We need that new song now and 7 weeks is too far away.

After 10 years-old parties, they calm down, and make rest of the songs for the new album and the album shoud be ready beginning at 2008.

Everyone ran out of ideas so now we'll just wait and see what the album will sound like. Filler songs? No way, each song was special and i loved them to the max. Finally, they're almost done with the album! Yay for Bodom!

Halfway, not close to done.. Anyways I feel the songs they have ready by now are kickass, I just hope they keep it up for the second half of songs. 4 kickass songs would be awesome but imagine 9..

here is a prayor to all
god please dont let bodom be on crack,please make the song titles what they are for a reason,and please let the songs pwn or else i shall cry

was anyone at tuska to explain what this song sounded like

^^I was on tuska and i aint deaf and wasnt either...no new fucking song!!!! and the setlist was same as other festivals this summer...But atleast i got filmed on a DVD SWEET! atleast jone or alexi said so on stage...dont remember who

Joonas please stop makind double post, you can quote more than one person in one post, and you can also edit posts...those buttons aren't there just to make the forum look pretty.

:cry: Why do you care about double posts? You ain't even sayin anything creative. You're wasting forum capasity by callin me gay everytime you say something :lol:

:erk: