next album

Isn't it obvious what the new album is called?

New Carnal Forge = "Testify For My Victims"

New COB = "Testify For Our Victims".

It's useless to speculate what the new album will be like.. I just hope it goes darker and more melodic and more rock. Because some AYDY songs just can't decide whether to be entertainment or rock. I want serious stuff, not party music.

I think the weak link of COB is that their choruses are often boring. Definitely louder synths please. (Anyone with me?)

^ Well the thing is Punch Me I Bleed would sound great on the album with a better mix. It's an absolutely haunting song live, when you can hear the keys. Search in youtube there's the video.

More songs like fucking Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom, Warheart, SNBN, Kissing the Shadows and Children of Decadence. :kickass:

Yeah, c'mon Alexi. You can do it dude.

More songs like fucking Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom, Warheart, SNBN, Kissing the Shadows and Children of Decadence. :kickass:

These songs suck. Bodom sucks... AMG THE WORLD SUCKS :p

:lol: Sorry I'm being dumb I just got off work *nightshift fever* But I agree with you. I wouldn'tmind a few AYDY type-songs mixed with older-style stuff, it'd be a nice album mix imo.

WOOOOOHHHH!!!! I can't wait till 2008 now! That's not too long for me. They're working on it as we speak so it's gonna be pretty exciting and i know they'll do a very good job at it. And with Allu's broken shoulder, he'll write some good lyrics. I can't wait to hear how the vocals sound this time....i hope it doesn't go nu-metal.