next album

Instead of thinking about the name,why not think about what color it's going to be,as Bodom has a history of color-coding their albums.

I'm going for purple

COBWebmaster: Oops, i guess i went over the egde there. That wouldn't sound like them, but i still want the Lady Laiho one.

"Bodom's Revenge" isn't gonna happen cuz that sounds like they'd go back to their older stuff. It sounds darker instead of something more violent. And if it's an album that's all about Bodom, the lyrics aren't going to be much fun. I like it when ALexi has lyrics that have a deep meaning in it. The next album will probably have the title somewhere near Something Wild except differnt. As for the album cover, i like the idea of purple but something black would be nicer.

ermm im confused...alexi said that he thinks AYDY isnt that good...but he also said that their next album is gonna be more like AYDY than the older shit...

^ I think what he means is that the next album will have AYDY's style/sound but the all the intruments will improve and surpass AYDY. This could mean we'll get some more solos from Roope and Alexi guitaring back to the old sound or not drop C or whatever.

Purples's cool. They've already have had red, blue, green so why not purple? Orange and yellow are ugly colors.

^No kidding. Look at your sig color and your avatar! Red pwns purple though and that's why Bodom have red in two albums.

You're animated PG rox if you're talking about the guitar thingy. I finally held a guitar in my hand and i couldn't even play Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Yeah that's what I mean. It appears to be a white box with a red cross at the moment. :cry:

And I wouldn't expect you to be able to play anything if you'd just picked up the guitar for the first time!! :zombie:

Picking and making random sounds was fun. Oh, and i was talking about the "Betcha You Can't Play This" is purple.

^ I think what he means is that the next album will have AYDY's style/sound but the all the intruments will improve and surpass AYDY. This could mean we'll get some more solos from Roope and Alexi guitaring back to the old sound or not drop C or whatever.

Purples's cool. They've already have had red, blue, green so why not purple? Orange and yellow are ugly colors.

hmmm you're right, now that i remember, alexi said that he didnt like how the guitar sounds on AYDY...
so yea, im lookin forward to their next album

ermm im confused...alexi said that he thinks AYDY isnt that good...but he also said that their next album is gonna be more like AYDY than the older shit...

Alexi said they've found their sound but isn't happy with the mix of AYDY because you can't hear the guitars (and keyboards I guess, in Punch Me I Bleed)

Alexi said they've found their sound but isn't happy with the mix of AYDY because you can't hear the guitars (and keyboards I guess, in Punch Me I Bleed)

It's funny how you say that all the time too.

They lost their sound after FtR anyway.