New Children Of Bodom Single !!!!

And do they say why they have chosen a RAMONES (!!!) cover?? I mean that´s really strange. . .
And what else do they say in this interview?? pliizzz be nice to the fans who don´t have a fucking clue about finnish and tell us :D

I love punk. Though I haven't listened to Ramones so much. NOFX, Millencolin, Pennywise, Offspring etc. etc. YEAH!

Originally posted by Crowthorne
And do they say why they have chosen a RAMONES (!!!) cover?? I mean that´s really strange. . .
And what else do they say in this interview?? pliizzz be nice to the fans who don´t have a fucking clue about finnish and tell us :D
well nothing new really.Alexi has written about 6 new songs and its possible that Jaska writes one song too.And the rest of the interview is pretty much what we all know (single release date, Ramones cover etc.)Alexi said that the new stuff is going to be very good and more harder. also he said that its gonna be different than the other albums.We can wait hard and fuckin' good metal!!

Originally posted by Repi
its possible that Jaska writes one song too.
[...]
Alexi said that the new stuff is going to be very good and more harder. also he said that its gonna be different than the other albums.
Wohooo! :)
Let's see how CoB does when the whole band begins to write songs... MAN they'll kick ass... :cool:

hahaah lmfao that ramones song is stupid

and "you better off dead" they have been writing lyrics in english for a long time i think they'd know that the correct form was you're eh?

i think they do know its "you're"...thats what it says in the news section at cobhc........................??

EskimoShredder -- buy it fuckin freeloader!!!!!!!!

I KNOW the new song will kick ass I dunno about the Ramones cover..... I hope it doesnt suck.