next album

I HOPE their new album has a HORROR theme. Blair Witch Project style. That's what Bodom should be about!

(Hatecrew Deathroll had pretty much a violence theme.. AYDY had self-destruction theme.. So I hope they get into the REAL Bodom theme now!)

Maybe have a cover art showing the shadow of the Reaper through the tent with his hand reaching to the "camera" (the victims' eyes) for the single or some shit like that anyway..

I HOPE their new album has a HORROR theme. Blair Witch Project style. That's what Bodom should be about!

(Hatecrew Deathroll had pretty much a violence theme.. AYDY had self-destruction theme.. So I hope they get into the REAL Bodom theme now!)

Maybe have a cover art showing the shadow of the Reaper through the tent with his hand reaching to the "camera" (the victims' eyes) for the single or some shit like that anyway..

you're emo :loco:

they are gonna change the band name to "village people 2" and name the album "kinky captain"...its totally true....

It'll be a collaborative effort with blues legend, Bo Diddley.

childrenofbodiddley.jpg

It'll be called "Children of Bo Diddley"

Reactions: Kattana
I don't know, but all I know is out of Alexi's creativity, he's going to create something great. Afterall, he made up "Chaos Ridden Years" (I know that's not a cd, but a dvd). It works, but where he got it from... hmm....

All we know as fact of the next album is that it'll have one really cool movie sample.

I'm just hoping for something "dark" rather than Bodom's Slayer-album.

Alexi said in the last interview that, 'yeah we have one really good idea.' Don't know if he meant the movie sample (which they were originally supposed to use in AYDY) or some musical idea.