next album

Sry, but one question:

Every year before the release of an official album, there was a single song, link Trashed, Lost & Strungout or Hate Me, things like that. They came out exactly one year before the release of the album. Why is there noSingle this year, or better why was there no single last year, in 2006?

They came out exactly one year before the release of the album.

What? There was no single that was released one year before an album was released. Trashed, Lost & Strungout was actually released as single to promote the self entitled EP and the band decided to use that song for the album as well. Singles like Downfall, Hate Me! and In Your Face were released only a few months before an album was released. This time it will be the same: A single will be released a few months before the album gets released.

What? There was no single that was released one year before an album was released. Trashed, Lost & Strungout was actually released as single to promote the self entitled EP and the band decided to use that song for the album as well. Singles like Downfall, Hate Me! and In Your Face were released only a few months before an album was released. This time it will be the same: A single will be released a few months before the album gets released.

Do you know when guys are going to put some rehearsal(fucking hard word) stuff on cobhc?