the next album..

Chamet

Keepin' it bonzer
Dec 29, 2005
England
Additionally to Henkka's update on cobhc.com, Jaska exclusively revealed a few words about the current songwriting process to us: Children Of Bodom are currently in their rehearsal place and are heavy working on new songs. According to Jaska, one of them has the fastest double bass parts that he ever played. This sounds promising and everybody who expected an album full of commercial radio ballads will probably be disappointed of the new album. More updates will follow in the next weeks, for example the studio where the band will record as well as videos of the band in the rehearsal place which will be posted on cobhc.com soon.

im guessing it's gonna be kinda heavy. hope the guitars and keyboard sound good as well.

Nikkie made a thread too. :D

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/293221-children-bodom-writing-mode.html

I wanna hear this double bass drumming that's obviously over 220bpm. :kickass:!!!

yea that double bass is gonna be so kick ass, cant wait.

if they go back to neo-classical ill be happy, i doubt they'll be as neoclassical as they were but they'll probally have some in there.

yea same, i hope they put more of that stuff in the next album than they did in AYDY?

Why is bad metal considered American all the time?:lol:

you're forgetting the SF bay area!

just when you think its over, good ol Alexi gives you more amazing solos that you can learn right at home. Only problem is that you sometimes start to complain by saying "im not done with fuckin Steve Vai." Id just tell whoever that is to take a break(you wont reach his level) and learn to be a power shredder with a funny accent..then people will love you forever

oh yea..and all hail alexi for following...whats that say...220bpm with a bad arm. WOOT! U my hero

They won't, I've read an interview saying that it will be even more american than AYDY

actually Alexi said in some interview (don't remeber which one) that he doesn't consider the band being american :err: He said something like: "Most american bands have some scandinavian influences nowadays"

Yeah, we've already knew that but I getting impatient... It has been almost a month and they don't show us the videos... They're busy guys so I guess we got to wait. Anyway, it's gonna be very cool to see that. ;)

actually Alexi said in some interview (don't remeber which one) that he doesn't consider the band being american :err: He said something like: "Most american bands have some scandinavian influences nowadays"

Yea, what is called American metal is originally Scandinavian

Yeah, we've already knew that but I getting impatient... It has been almost a month and they don't show us the videos... They're busy guys so I guess we got to wait. Anyway, it's gonna be very cool to see that. ;)

I'm not sure if they'll show any riffs of pieces of music. Probably just the guys drinking and smoking and saying something stupid.