the next album..

how many times i need to tell people like you it is FUCKING THRASH. Not Damn trash dammit.inearthed isn't ever near to thrash. Listen up stuff like slayer/pantera/vio-lence , that is pure thrash to you.

I need to correct myself, I mean the trash parts in Inearthed, not that classical beutiful stuff.

AYDY rox and it would be a really good idea to get a differnt vocalist cuz Kim sounds like shit. Maybe it would be better if she went back to keyboards. That will still make her part of the band!

As long as that moron (Laiho) dosent break another fucking bone in his upper body, we should have a new album in early '08.

FYI Alexi was turned off neoclassical because of all the yngwie wannabees at the time, so expect a Thrah/Melo-Death album with a little Neoclassical influence

As long as that moron (Laiho) dosent break another fucking bone in his upper body, we should have a new album in early '08.

Well he was interviewed at Rautaryhmä Wappu-special: Guitar heroes TV show couple of days ago and he showed his swollen right hand. He had been in a fight earlier that day...

Alexi said that they have four songs ready, he is using all his free time to write new songs and that they go to studio at September. Album should be out maybe in February '08, he wasn't sure.

Oh yeah, and he was beardless if anyone is interested.

Well he was interviewed at Rautaryhmä Wappu-special: Guitar heroes TV show couple of days ago and he showed his swollen right hand. He had been in a fight earlier that day...
Well, what did he say in my last interview with him? "So when it's time writing new songs, it's like you're always looking for trouble. Somehow I always get myself into some fucking shit that makes me either angry or depressed and I think that on some level, subconsciously I look for trouble to get a subject to write about or something like that. Just to get that feeling that everything is fucked up."

Anyway, the new information about the songs and the album sounds nice. Now they just need five more songs. But I wouldn't mind if he would write even more.

Alexi also played the Guitar Hero game during that show.

It's gonna be a kickass album. No-one will remember AYDY after that, they were forced to write those songs in hurry. But it's going to the direction I predicted: more thrash and more melody. Can't wait to hear the new single.

Wonder if they'll play a new song in the summer festivals?

Well, that was always a tradition and I'm pretty sure they will play an unreleased song. So everybody who's going there should try to record it (no cellphone videos please, real video cams!).

i'm going to tuska and probably to ruisrock. I have digital camera so i will try to record something.