the next album..

I agree, I hope they do like on HCDR, most of the songs in D, and only few in drop C. Drop C sounds good on mid tempo songs but that's all, it's too low for faster riffs.

I just hope the new album is gonna be a real thrill which will take me years to chill out... :loco: And a really different stuff than AYDY too... Not that I don't like that album but it sounded a bit american and I liked so much the time they sounded so finish!!! :D More guitare technique, more powerful keybords and some rough songs as in HCDT would be greatly apreciated ^^ :headbang:

(A new song this summer at festivals??? Waht ask more from my Gods? :oops: )

I like the way they changed in AYDY but I prefer the older albums
therefor I want it to sound like the older albums more like FTR (which is my fav album) :p

As long as that moron (Laiho) dosent break another fucking bone in his upper body, we should have a new album in early '08.

FYI Alexi was turned off neoclassical because of all the yngwie wannabees at the time, so expect a Thrah/Melo-Death album with a little Neoclassical influence

Moron (Laiho) :lol:

Additionally to Henkka's update on cobhc.com, Jaska exclusively revealed a few words about the current songwriting process to us: Children Of Bodom are currently in their rehearsal place and are heavy working on new songs. According to Jaska, one of them has the fastest double bass parts that he ever played. This sounds promising and everybody who expected an album full of commercial radio ballads will probably be disappointed of the new album. More updates will follow in the next weeks, for example the studio where the band will record as well as videos of the band in the rehearsal place which will be posted on cobhc.com soon.

im guessing it's gonna be kinda heavy. hope the guitars and keyboard sound good as well.

In last interview Jaska said that they have 2 songs already and sounds good. I hope it is

Trash and melody would be a really good combination but i just hope they don't turn into metalcore anytime soon. I know they can master this new style though. The new album already sounds like it's going to surpass AYDY.

What I've learned trough out the years that every great metal band always run into a black album (Biggest example: Metallica) or brake-up or Die in short notice mostly between the 5 to 12 years of existance.

So don't hope for to much, because AYDY wasn't there black album.

No I don't mean Sentenced kind of shit, I'm sure I'll like their newest album the most, it's gonna have different styles, not 9 similar nu metal songs.