the next album..

^Are you crazy? Knuckleduster is a damn great song, just that it doesn't have the original Bodom spirit and it fades in one point but it fucking rocks

you're just a cockhead. end of.
i know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you're just pushing it.

And why is that? Because you don't like it?

I shall not post derogatory comments on the COB forums because the fanbois that infest it are way too sensitive to have their cherished albums criticized. Even though they bang their heads to lyrics such as "I don't give a fuck if you hate me".

Burn in hell you fucking brainless CUNT.

I shall not post derogatory comments on the COB forums because the fanbois that infest it are way too sensitive to have their cherished albums criticized. Even though they bang their heads to lyrics such as "I don't give a fuck if you hate me".

You suck dicks. I remember you, you used to be here bashing CoB in HUGE posts, then I think you moved back in with your dad and had a many months of gay incest lovemaking but happened to ask him for a reach around one time so he kicked you out, and now you're back.

You suck dicks. I remember you, you used to be here bashing CoB in HUGE posts, then I think you moved back in with your dad and had a many months of gay incest lovemaking but happened to ask him for a reach around one time so he kicked you out, and now you're back.

That's the story your mom told you. Don't believe everything that slut says, she said she loved it up her ass, but she was just trying to please me.

^GTFO!!!!!!!!!

KnuckleDuster was an ok-ish song but i don't really like songs like that or TL&S. We need more songs like AYDY, We're Not Gonna Fall, and Next In LIne except more fun.

Remember Alexi said a year ago that they're probably gonna make all the lyrics ready for the next album before writing the songs. That could sure be a good thing, but I'm sure he'll leave room to write music-based songs like Silent Night.. you know.. except I have a feeling they will never make a song like that again, sadly.

aydy is fucking awesome,but i miss something wild and on,i really miss the vocals,aydy has some good songs,still pwns,but you look back and miss the old stuff that you listened to in the 1st place,and that why you listened to them

I'm just saying, if the new album has a song like Silent Night, Bodom Night, that would so fucking rule, but it ain't gonna happen. Don't you have the same feeling? They've simply become slower and heavier.

errmm no? i think you are the "brainless bunt" that thinks callin someone a fanboi will offend them :S you need to get a life

I'm just saying, if the new album has a song like Silent Night, Bodom Night, that would so fucking rule, but it ain't gonna happen. Don't you have the same feeling? They've simply become slower and heavier.

yea but thats a good thing as well, i think if all their material was the same i wouldnt be listening to them now...i'd be bored of them hehe

LOL,that was good.but maybe a copy of Hatebreeder is not that awesome,because we've already heard Hatebreeder

@Joonas Lehtonen: the've said that from the song's they've already composed for the new album,one of them has the fastest double bass drum Jaska has ever played.Doesn't that remind you to SNBN?Or what could be good aswell,a change into a more death-metal-ish style with slower and heavier riffs and fast bass drums,all toghether with amazing solos which Alexi and Roope are more than able to compose.Something like Morbid Angel style but whit the ''happy'' touch given by Janne's keyboards.How would you like an album like that?

LOL,that was good.but maybe a copy of Hatebreeder is not that awesome,because we've already heard Hatebreeder

@Joonas Lehtonen: the've said that from the song's they've already composed for the new album,one of them has the fastest double bass drum Jaska has ever played.Doesn't that remind you to SNBN?Or what could be good aswell,a change into a more death-metal-ish style with slower and heavier riffs and fast bass drums,all toghether with amazing solos which Alexi and Roope are more than able to compose.Something like Morbid Angel style but whit the ''happy'' touch given by Janne's keyboards.How would you like an album like that?

man that would be awesome lol that would sound really cool

No one wants a HB pt. 2 but everyone wants the new album to be something like it. We need a mixture of Hate Me and SNBN so basically back to melo death metal!