the next album..

What I mean is, singing in bands like Death and Arch Enemy sounds the same, and there's really no difference even tho the other is a lady. Don't start a world war, I just used the term so you get my point.

I like some of the AYDY? guitar work, but they need to get back to the Kising the Shadows/Lake Bodom guitar/key duels more, and vocal wise, i personally like HCDR the best......

He's style has changed as often as they've made a new album. But it's clear that during the American tours he uses a powerful tone with american accent, because it attracts them more than the girly death metal style. I actually love that (american) style, it works very well for songs like Sixpounder and Angels Don't Kill. But I most love the voice he uses in Tokyo Warhearts, especially during Silent Night, Bodom Night.. it's just magic. But I don't like the low growling that appears in some of Hatebreeder songs. And during Follow the Reaper tours he used a very cool and more clear voice he had definitely made effort on. This new AYDY sound is just.. bizarre, he screams like an insulted dog or someething..

I hope they surprise us with the singing in the next album.

Funny, I love the low growling he uses in some of Hatebreeder's songs. I'll give you an example, the terrorish part in the song "Children of Bodom", where he sings like he's a monster out of a horror movie. That part is awesome.

I don't like his american singing. But I agree, in Tokyo Warhearts his voice was awesome.

And YES, in AYDY he sounds like an insulted dog. That's exact! :lol:

Funny, I love the low growling he uses in some of Hatebreeder's songs. I'll give you an example, the terrorish part in the song "Children of Bodom", where he sings like he's a monster out of a horror movie. That part is awesome.

I don't like his american singing. But I agree, in Tokyo Warhearts his voice was awesome.

And YES, in AYDY he sounds like an insulted dog. That's exact! :lol:

i agree, alexi's vocals in Tokyo Warhearts were awesome.

For the style in Follow the Reaper, search Lyon tour and for example Kissing the Shadows, from youtube.. these days he just mostly doesn't care how he sings.

For the style in Follow the Reaper, search Lyon tour and for example Kissing the Shadows, from youtube.. these days he just mostly doesn't care how he sings.

if your talking bout the Korea show that you can find on Youtube, I love his vocals on that, he shows alot more variation then he does now

Is it just me or people in these boards are actually criticizing something related to COB without being flamed? o_O Whoa!

And yet, they seem to be fans of the band... who'd have imagined such madness could happen?? :lol:

Is it just me or people in these boards are actually criticizing something related to COB without being flamed? o_O Whoa!

And yet, they seem to be fans of the band... who'd have imagined such madness could happen?? :lol:

there are fans and fanbois on this forum...
for example, lady_laiho almost always gets offended by people saying shit about cob...
personaly, i hate it when people defend bands, it pisses me off really bad :p

for example, lady_laiho almost always gets offended by people saying shit about cob...

theres nevr been a perfect, un-hatable band, and there never will be, every band has flaws

Yeah, I can't believe she's actually real. Must be a fat guy with a bunch of beer cans laying around and playing World of Warcraft while writing shit to piss us off.

Every band does have flaws including Bodom but i really can't believe how anyone can HATE them. Disliking is one thing, but hating? They're like one of the best bands i'v ever heard and they have every element in their music to make them true metal and non-boring.

And i do not get offended everytime i hear someone say Bodom sux. It's their opinion. I only get mad when they say really stupid shit abuot them.

The thing must be that we realize what potential Bodom has, and once they don't make that perfect song you expect, you criticise them.