the next album..

Track 4 is still great live.. It's the most haunting song they ever made, but the album record does not reflect this..

Hahaha touché. :lol:
:p
Track 4 is still great live.. It's the most haunting song they ever made, but the album record does not reflect this..

:lol: We get it, you've seen a rare song live. Great. I still think Punch Me I Bleed is pretty weak, like they tried to do another Angels Don't Kill type song but failed... I really don't like it... I'd take Knuckleduster or Next in Line over it any day.

I will kill your whole family and piss on your grave. And I'm actually on my way right now.

hahah carioca :loco: como vai as balas perdidas?

next album is going to be much more comercial oriented, that is for sure

Can it get any? I'm hoping it'll have more fresh spice and not be so fucking muddy shit. Some of the shit in that album raped COB. Then again it had some of their best stuff.

Cob started to be famous, cuz it was a 'new' band with a new aproach, a killer guitarrist with awesome playing and it was kinda in the begining of the whole "melodic death-metal" stuff...

AYDY is just some random album, in the middle of hundreds medium bands... there is nothing special about it

so mineiro de BH, oh trem bão :p

Inveja desgraçada de você. O show do Alice Cooper foi cancelado aqui no RJ porque essa raça de cariocas fedorentos só gostam de pagode e samba. Raça nojenta, odeio esse povo. E ele foi tocar aí, você foi ver? Nem sei se já teve o show ou se ainda vai ter...

Inveja desgraçada de você. O show do Alice Cooper foi cancelado aqui no RJ porque essa raça de cariocas fedorentos só gostam de pagode e samba. Raça nojenta, odeio esse povo. E ele foi tocar aí, você foi ver? Nem sei se já teve o show ou se ainda vai ter...

haha nem gosto de Alice Cooper, eu vi uns cartazes, mas nem me liguei haha

pelo menos vcs tem Matanza! :kickass:

AYDY is a great album and i love every single song but it could have been better....that's what we're hoping for with the new album.