the next album..

if your talking bout the Korea show that you can find on Youtube, I love his vocals on that, he shows alot more variation then he does now

dude...you should compare Seoul show to Chaos ridden years...helluva difference coz now u actually hear what he sings :D well i do hear what he sings on hatebreeder too but thats just coz im hardcore COB freakie :)

dude...you should compare Seoul show to Chaos ridden years...helluva difference coz now u actually hear what he sings :D well i do hear what he sings on hatebreeder too but thats just coz im hardcore COB freakie :)

It's BAD to hear what he sings. First because he was just saying random shit anyway, since he didn't write lyrics for most of those songs, and second cause it sounds better when it's more blackish, twisted and hard to understand.

And by the way, don't assume you get those lyrics right just cause you've listened to the songs 1000 times. You're not the only one who have and opinions still differ a lot. And that's because everyone's making shit up. I've seen it in many sigs here, quotes from songs there aren't lyrics for, and it doesn't even make any sense.

Actually I hope the biggest improvement for the new stuff is in the vocals. They could make a hell of a lot with that, easier than writing kickass music.

I think it's going to be more American sounding but with Bodom's touch.

I FEAR it's gonna be like Slayer. I hope they come out with something super spectacular, I don't want to wait for the album 2.5 years only to hear 9 boring songs pass by. Like with AYDY, except for songs 1 & 2. I just thought wtf?? there's nothing cool about this. I had too high expectations for it tho. I'm gonna have to try to change attitude/perspective for the new stuff and hopely I'll be stunned.

It's BAD to hear what he sings. First because he was just saying random shit anyway, since he didn't write lyrics for most of those songs, and second cause it sounds better when it's more blackish, twisted and hard to understand.

And by the way, don't assume you get those lyrics right just cause you've listened to the songs 1000 times. You're not the only one who have and opinions still differ a lot. And that's because everyone's making shit up. I've seen it in many sigs here, quotes from songs there aren't lyrics for, and it doesn't even make any sense.

actually most of the shit i try to check up somewhere and sound reasonable :Smug: And 8 times out of 10 my EviLlyrics lyrics search fuckin rules :worship:
:D nah but really...its not that nonsense. When ive listened to them so much i start hearing what they sing.

I FEAR it's gonna be like Slayer. I hope they come out with something super spectacular, I don't want to wait for the album 2.5 years only to hear 9 boring songs pass by. Like with AYDY, except for songs 1 & 2. I just thought wtf?? there's nothing cool about this. I had too high expectations for it tho. I'm gonna have to try to change attitude/perspective for the new stuff and hopely I'll be stunned.

No way in hell will Alexi's vocals be as terrible as SLayer....at least i hope it won't. With Alexi's vocals changing all the time and getting less "deathy" each time, he might start singing with his regular voice. Or maybe this time, his vocals won't change at all cuz there wasn't much variation from HCDR to AYDY. Maybe he's comfortable with his vocals now. One thing's for sure though: Don't expect too much outta the vocals...nothing's changing there.

actually most of the shit i try to check up somewhere and sound reasonable :Smug: And 8 times out of 10 my EviLlyrics lyrics search fuckin rules :worship:
:D nah but really...its not that nonsense. When ive listened to them so much i start hearing what they sing.

"take me with you / take me far / take me away from the painless soul / drop the haze / save the skies / reaper never lies"

Alright that's a sig from someone. "Drop the haze"? "Save the skies"? What the fuck is that, it doesnt make any fucking sense.

I do hope this album has some better stuff on it than AYDY. It's getting far too "American"? but that is just my opinion. Probably the best song from AYDY is Rebel Yell (once again opinion), but I do not want to see Alexi singing normal on the next album!

Do you have to argue about everything with me, just saying it has the same sound world as Follow the Reaper, as well as the Scorpions cover and the Ozzy cover. I've always thought they were recorded in the same session, but okay I'm surprised if I've been mistaken. Or how do I say it, maybe different time but with the same shit, the sound is the same.

Do you have to argue about everything with me, just saying it has the same sound world as Follow the Reaper, as well as the Scorpions cover and the Ozzy cover. I've always thought they were recorded in the same session, but okay I'm surprised if I've been mistaken. Or how do I say it, maybe different time but with the same shit, the sound is the same.

I just don't want that you spread wrong info. Here's some additional info: Rebel Yell was recorded in a different studio than the Follow The Reaper and the covers you mentioned. Actually the song was recorded during the short time when COB were only a quartet.

they sound very 80's as some people already said, and one of the guys from the band (don't remember who it was) said that one of the songs sounds like 80's thrash, and I think he's right judging by the names.
I think the album is gonna be a good one.