the next album..

I never said anything about it being the best cover.
You said that the ramones cover WASN'T a bonus track on AYDY, but you were wrong, and you just changed the subject.
thats why I said that you were wrong you faggot.

:lol: You know what I mean so I don't care to explain myself anymore..

Wtf, you're quoting the wrong person. There IS a version of Something Wild with Don't Stop at the Top included as a bonus track. And yea, my point was: it's from Follow the Reaper era - and the Ramones cover is from HCDR era, not AYDY era.

You can say it's the best song on the CD, but you can't say it's the best song on the album, if you know what I mean.

Ok, but you mean a special edition from 2001 which also includes Silent Scream...^^

And I don't get your last part....:zombie:

If I was talking shit, the webmaster would already have banned me.

If they add Somebody Put Something In My Drink as bonus track for AYDY, it doesn't make AYDY any different. Or am I wrong?

Might as well post this here, because there seems to be no thread for questions about this forum.

Is there a "ignore messages by user X" function available on this board? I found the buddy list, but the ignore list is nowhere to be found. I know some other forums which use the same software (vBulletin) and they have had this function.

(This has been solved, dont answer. I'm a blind idiot :))

Thanks for the advise! I don't understand how I could miss that :zombie: Wow, I feel like a giant blind retard now... Maybe the board had automatically logged me out once again and I couldn't see all the options.

So the band has 5 songs done now, 4 to go. Are they out of ideas and just gonna wrench out some songs and try to make them good?

? How could you know this?

They've said for a long time they've "about 4-5" songs ready and after the summer gigs they'll do the rest. Anyways I wanted to speculate if you people think there will be filler tracks on this CD. I'd call Next in Line a filler from a band like COB.

But as we know they only have three songs done. Maybe 2-3 others in working process. So don't speculate - check out the album-ticker on scythes of bodom. When they have a new song ready, you will find it their.

Edit: Do you call NIL a filler track cause its the only one in standard D? I like it....

It just doesn't rise my adrenaline levels.

If they only have some songs ready.. I have a feeling this reflects why they will not put an additional single song out.. the album would not contain much of anything new in that case.. I'm a little worried on how slow the process is proceeding.