New Children of Bodom Album in 2015

ESA1996

Jan 3, 2011
Espoo, Finland
This just popped up on the Official Children of Bodom Facebook page:

Uusi vuosi ja COB:n viimeinen keikka ennen studiosessioita!
Ekoille sisääntulijoille ilmainen COBHC-tonttulakki.
31.12.2014 Superpark, Oulu (w/ Lost Society)
Bodom Xmas Bash -liput:
http://www.tiketti.fi/tapahtumat#q=bodom
http://www.lippupalvelu.fi/search/?keyword=bodom

Translation:

New Year and the last gig before the studio sessions. ...

Studio sessions? New album?

Then I found this in the comment section:

"Studiosessioita? Uutta bodomia 2015?" -Fan

"Uutta Bodomia 2015 pitää paikkansa." -COB

Translation:

"Studio sessions? New Bodom in 2015?" -Fan

"New Bodom in 2015, that's correct." -COB

So, we're getting a new album in 2015, probably in late summer or in the fall. Don't think it will go until winter 2015.

HOB was recorded in December / January and released in June, so it seems they are pretty close to that schedule, especially with the extra time they had to write with MH canceling the tour.

So...a new album.....lets see what they come up with this time. I have lost a lot of interest in the band since RRF. Not that it and HoB were bad, they just don't do it for me like all the albums before them.

What color will it be :)

I'd suppose they're entering studio to record maybe 4 demo songs. No chance the album is composed already, unless I've missed something big time. I think they're doing these albums in 2 stints; first maybe 4 songs to focus on them, then record them up for memory, then write another stint. Not sure if it's possible to handle 9 new songs like this without splitting the process.

Possible but I doubt it. They probably wouldn't be confirming a new album for 2015 if they didn't already have the songs ready. As for when did they compose the songs? Like someone already said, they got a lot of free time when Machine Head cancelled their US tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they used it for something useful and made a bunch of new songs.

2 songs are done already, before the Xmas Bash tour. And according to Henkka new album is expected to be released in Sept 2015. (and thanks to COB press for telling!:hotjump:)

What the fuck are you doing here?!? I don't have to read anything of you to know it's the same annoying stuff as always. Go away freak and take your dumb theories with you!

Jaska also updated his fb page...
"..In December we started to compose and rehearse songs for the upcoming album. Right after Xmas we played a couple of shows in Finland. We had a blast. We also played a Ramones cover song where Janne played bass and Henkka changed to guitar. Hilarious.
As I have probably mentioned at some point, creating a new album is both a creative process and hard work. We rehearse between 2-4 hours per day as a band and also individually up to 3 hours. We will be going to the studio during the Spring so a lot of work needs to be done before that. Good thing we got a new coffee machine at our rehearsal place. It’s great to work on a new album for a change."

so yes, we should expect new album in Sept-Oct I guess :) :kickass:

What the fuck are you doing here?!? I don't have to read anything of you to know it's the same annoying stuff as always. Go away freak and take your dumb theories with you!

This. I have been wandering the dark marshes of the internet for many years and in my time I have seen shitload of stuff but I have never seen a person who is as deluded and self-centered as Joonas. I don't hate him that much because he has had some good points way back but nowadays his posts are just retarded guesses like "YEA RITE I KNOW THE ALBUM WILL BE OUT SEPTEMBER OR MY BIRTHDAY OR HALLOWEEN XD MASK OF SANITY FORESHADOWED THIS". What a fall from grace.

10:25 ->

I hope they're doing good job looking for proper samples again...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezwKWHcka4&spfreload=10[/ame]

Wait a minute I thought Joonas died in a fishing trip

Give dis' man a damn cookie. :D

I hope that they will release a new proshoot live DVD like Chaos Ridden Years, I think it's time for a new dvd, or for me a Blu-Ray in HD *heavy breathing* :D
What do you think about htis idea?

I think it'd be cool, but I think nobody buys concert DVDs anymore so I doubt it