new album to be recorded in may.

Anyway, I want a song about Yggdrasil. Did you notice that nobody ever wrote a song about that really honorable holy tree? I am currently into Yggdrasil and just realized there is no song about it.
Well, there actually is no stuff about a few other things, but who will really want a CD that plays for 5 weeks. Although, when I think about it... :loco:

Fuck yeah! New album should be brutal as fuck! And as said previously, the expectation levels from fans has risen I reckon, so there would be more pressure on Amon to give it their all. Which I am sure they would like they always do. Can't fucking wait!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I hope the guitar sounds are as great as on With Oden On Our Side... Hell, the sound is fking awesome, i hope that those Krank-amps aren't a downgrade (or do they use other amps in the studios?), but with the same engineer and other stuff on their side it has to kick ass. :kickass:

should be the exact same sound...difference will be minimal at most. And if anything it'll be better. With AA, I'm not worried about the guitar sound.