new album update

Bambi said:
jesus I hate you all, you make me sick. sick *fans*

god be with the days when the first you heard of an album was when you shelled out yer hard earned rupels for the vinyl and bands had to sgood ense not to talk to the fans.
"whats it like" where is it on de internet" "did ye play ukelele on it" "what socks did you wear for the vocals" "how experimental is it on a scale of ten??"

sick i tell you. sick :lol:

So true indeed ...
Bambi, do you prefer spaghettis or macaronnis ?

damn straight sopel. we should form a comittee to wipe these dirt bags out :(
its bad enuff wanting it for nowt but wantin it for nowt before its even recorded is just funny

ciderbreath i prefer neither spag or mac. both of them make me sick. sick i tell you.
*disgusted at behaviour of all italian pasta*

The problem is that , anyway, with all those promo copies flying around, you'll find the album on the net 2 months before its official release as usual...
i'm confident though , i know all of you will buy it ;)

Bambi said:
jesus I hate you all, you make me sick. sick *fans*

god be with the days when the first you heard of an album was when you shelled out yer hard earned rupels for the vinyl and bands had to sgood ense not to talk to the fans.
"whats it like" where is it on de internet" "did ye play ukelele on it" "what socks did you wear for the vocals" "how experimental is it on a scale of ten??"

sick i tell you. sick :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D

[so bad I'm not allowed to 4life, haha :D]

btw, how experimental are your socks on a scale of ten?

My socks are very experimental in a frankensteins monster kind of way...o_O

lets put it this way: they're 9.5 on a reichter scale of ten.

and speaking of 4lifing where's andy2003?? should he be here asking danny which new song sounds just like my iron lung (except different) and all that oul bollox ??

Still I can try to make an experimental cover of the whole new Anathema album I just downloaded from Sopel's link. It will fill the covers compilation since no one is participating :Spin:

Now I know why Bamboo seems so cultivated.

study_title.jpg