New album

SaTriaNi

Oct 19, 2002
the Netherlands
www.chameleon-band.tk
Finally the album (with the screwed up booklet :) ) arrived. It sounds better than I could hope :) It's really cool to hear the new versions of the old songs who are much better. All the songs are just so good and the production is from high quality. Also the piano sound of joost's keyboard is really good (it is from the triton?) and there are many cool atmospheric sounds on the album :) And my favourite song is Closing in. When the heavy part starts in the beginning, that's just so extremely cool :) Now, I'm curious about what other people think...

Greetz
A happy fan :)

I've been listening to this album for 2 days now and it's brilliant. There is not one bad song on it.
I can't even say which ones are my favourites right now because I like them all so much.
All the sounds match so well. You guys can be very proud of this!

got my copy this morning. And its signed: so I wont have to ripp your balls, nor Disque's balls lol!

the production makes sedation sound a bit odd the first time, but i'm getting used to it.
the rest is indeed brilliant! i'm a bit tired to write a detailed essay for each song though :)

by the way, do you guys know any online software to create logos/screensavers for cell phones? I'm looking forward to having the Sun Caged logo on mine, but the only software I know didnt work...