New Keyboard player for Sun Caged !

mcoenen

Guitarist in Sun Caged
Mar 31, 2002
sittard, netherlands
www.marcelcoenen.com
After several auditions we can announce the new keyboard player for Sun Caged.
The new man is Rene Kroon, better known to some people as "Pingel".
Rene is a very good player with a lot of technical abilities, and he managed to figure out the audition songs with no errors. Also his sounds came very close to the original sounds Joost used on the CD.

We welcome Rene in the Sun Caged camp !!

A new singer has not been found yet, but auditions are still going on, so we hope to announce the new singer also soon.

Marcel,

GREAT news!!! So very glad to hear this.
I don't post often on here as.. well, if I posted on Ultimate Metal forums for ALL the bands I like.... I would never get any work done!!:loco:

But seeing this, I just had to say congrats. Your CD is in my top five for 2004 already, guaranteed. :worship: I can't express how much I have come to love this CD - especially when I didn;t quite 'get it' on the first spin. Now I can't get the damn thing out of my car or home CD players!!!:headbang:

Putting 'Hollow' on the Prog Pwer sampler was such a smart idea I was so sturck by the song, that's what hooked me (well, that and all the folks on the Portnoy forum talking up the CD).

Anyway, even though it was just the preparty, I was practically looking forward to seeing you guys the most out of everyone playing PP5 in Sept.... dissapointed you will miss this year - but I will DEFINITELY be there to see you guys nect year. Hell, Glenn should move you guys into a true slot on the bill for friday or Sat night... (although if you would get to play a longer set at the preparty, play that!!:D )

Best of luck on the singer search!!
Burke

PS - Sedation and Home rock my socks off!!!!!:hotjump:

Thanks, man! ;)

Rob

Bassist Sun Caged
www.suncaged.com
www.robvanderloo.com

Burke said:
Marcel,

GREAT news!!! So very glad to hear this.
I don't post often on here as.. well, if I posted on Ultimate Metal forums for ALL the bands I like.... I would never get any work done!!:loco:

But seeing this, I just had to say congrats. Your CD is in my top five for 2004 already, guaranteed. :worship: I can't express how much I have come to love this CD - especially when I didn;t quite 'get it' on the first spin. Now I can't get the damn thing out of my car or home CD players!!!:headbang:

Putting 'Hollow' on the Prog Pwer sampler was such a smart idea I was so sturck by the song, that's what hooked me (well, that and all the folks on the Portnoy forum talking up the CD).

Anyway, even though it was just the preparty, I was practically looking forward to seeing you guys the most out of everyone playing PP5 in Sept.... dissapointed you will miss this year - but I will DEFINITELY be there to see you guys nect year. Hell, Glenn should move you guys into a true slot on the bill for friday or Sat night... (although if you would get to play a longer set at the preparty, play that!!:D )

Best of luck on the singer search!!
Burke

PS - Sedation and Home rock my socks off!!!!!:hotjump:

Thanks for the support !!!!!!

By the way: You people can read Rene's biography at the Sun Caged website, You have to click on Joost though, but that will be changed very soon, our webmaster is working on that.

Here a picture of Rene:

renekroon.jpg